TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the following terms, conditions, exclaimers and limitations of liability (the "Terms") carefully. By accessing, using or browsing either of the sites www.peekyme.com.au or www.peekyme.com (“Site”), and/or by placing an Order, you acknowledge and represent that you have read the Terms, you understand the Terms, you agree to be bound by the Terms and you are over the age of 18 years. If you do not agree to any of the Terms, you are required to leave the Site immediately. We reserve the right to amend and/or update the Terms at any time without prior notice to you.
Using the PeekyMe Site
You agree not to use the Site to:
- violate any local, state, national or international law;
- stalk, harass or harm another individual;
- collect or store personal data about other users; or
- impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- You may be able to access websites, content, products or services provided by third parties through links that are made available on the Site (“Third Party Links”).
- If you elect to use Third Party Links, you understand that your use of them will be subject to any terms and conditions required by the applicable third party provider(s).
- You understand that we are not the provider of, and are not responsible for, any such Third-Party Links and that these Terms do not themselves grant you any rights to access, use or purchase through any Third Party Links.
- You agree not to use the Site to:
- When ordering products from the Site, you are required to provide to us personal and billing information such as your name, address and credit card details. If you order a PeekyMe subscription, you must also provide additional information regarding your child, such as name and date of birth. The information provided by you will be solely used to offer products and services appropriate for your child’s age group.
- By ordering products from the Site, you agree that all information provided to PeekyMe when using the Site is truthful and accurate, and agree to update your information if its changes.
- All products for sale on the Site (“Products”), their descriptions and prices are subject to change.
- Prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include Goods & Services Tax (GST).
- To get an indicative conversion from Australian Dollars to your local currency, click here for a currency converter.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the sale of any Product at any time without prior notice to you.
- You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the sale of any Product.
- You agree to pay all costs incurred by you (including but not limited to the retail price of the Product(s) ordered, all applicable government taxes and charges, delivery costs, insurance and/or credit card charges) when you place an order on the Site (“Order”).
- We reserve the right to accept, decline or cancel an Order (in whole or in part) in our sole discretion for any reason.
- Your receipt of an Order confirmation from us does not constitute an acceptance of your Order, nor confirmation of an offer to sell.
- We reserve the right to request additional information from you before fulfilling your Order.
- Payment in full by credit card and address verification are required prior to your Order being shipped.
- We reserve the right to cancel an Order if the advertised retail price and/or applicable taxes and charges are incorrect (due to a typographical error, an error in pricing, or an error in product information received from our suppliers).
If your Order is cancelled for whatever reason, we agree to:
- issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount charged for the cancelled portion (if your credit card has already been charged for the Order); or
- not charge your credit card for the cancelled portion of the Order.
- If you order a subscription to a Product that auto-renews periodically (“Subscription”), then you agree to pay the applicable Subscription Price, delivery fees, and taxes upon each auto-renewal date, until you terminate your Subscription in accordance with the directions on the Site.
- If your Subscription includes a discounted Product Price for a promotional period, once the promotional period expires, your Subscription will renew at the full Product Price.
- We will automatically bill your credit card submitted as part of the order process for such amounts and you hereby authorise us to do so.
- Products will be shipped in accordance with the shipping method you selected when placing the order.
- Shipping costs will be calculated based on the type of product ordered and the destination shipping address.
- Any delivery dates provided by us are estimates.
- We reserve the right to make deliveries in instalments.
- Party Pack Products and one (1) month gift subscriptions will be shipped within three (3) business days from the date of receipt of your order to the address you submit when placing your Order. All other Products will be shipped on or about the 1st of every month to the address you submit when placing your Order.
- We are not responsible for service transit time. The length of time it takes for you to receive your Order will depend on the shipping destination address. For orders within Australia, delivery will be between 2 to 4 working days for standard delivery and next day delivery for express orders. For international deliveries, please allow between 6 to 12 working days for standard delivery.
- We reserve the right to charge an additional $15 shipping fee if you request that any Products be re-shipped, whether because you originally submitted an incorrect address when you placed your order with the Company or otherwise.
- We do not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage arising from Products lost, stolen or damaged once the Products have been delivered to the carrier. You agree to be responsible for filing any claims with the carrier for lost shipments.
- We are not responsible for any duties, tariffs, customs charges or additional charges levied by your country of entry.
- We are not responsible for any additional charges once the Products you ordered have left Australia.
- Should charges be levied in your country, and should you refuse to pay them, your credit card will be charged for all outgoing and return charges that may be incurred by us as a result.
- When the returned Products are received by us, your credit card will be credited for value of the Products only.
- If you have questions regarding customs or duties charges and procedures in your country, it is your responsibility to research this information before placing your Order.
- We do not offer returns based on change of mind. Please choose and order carefully.
- As a consumer, you are entitled to the benefit of statutory consumer guarantees in respect of items purchased from us, in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
- If a Product is faulty, not fit for its purpose, wrongly described or different from the sample shown then we will meet our legal obligations which may include refunding the purchase price and delivery charges or providing a replacement product, provided the Product is returned within a reasonable time with proof of purchase.
- If you wish to return or exchange an item under clause 7(c) above, please contact us by email within a reasonable time of receipt to arrange for the Product’s return and replacement or exchange.
- All returned Products must be received by us in original packaging, in unused condition with tags attached (where applicable). If we believe that a Product has been damaged or used by you, we reserve the right to return the Product to you with no refund or exchange. We also reserve the right to charge your credit card for the associated shipping and handling costs.
- For international customers, any additional costs incurred due to currency conversions will not be refunded, and are considered to be your responsibility.
Intellectual property rights
- PeekyMe retains all right title and interest in the Site, and all related intellectual property rights, including but not limited to all logos, designs, content, trademarks and website design.
- Except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, without our written consent.
- You may not copy, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, digitally perform (in the case of sound records), or create derivative works from any copyrighted work made available or accessible via the Site.
- Failure to comply with this Clause may result in legal action being taken.
Product and Site Disclaimers
- WARNING: CHOCKING HAZARD – SMALL PARTS. NOT FOR CHILDREN UNDER 3 YEARS. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that our products are safe, by placing an Order with us, you acknowledge that the Products are not designed, manufactured or intended for use by children under the age of three (3) and may contain small parts, which may cause a choking hazard if not used in a fully supervised environment. In addition to all other limitations and disclaimers in this Agreement, we shall not be liable to you or any third party, in whole or in part, for any claims, liability, damages, loss or costs arising from such use.
- Use of the Site and/or the Products are at your own risk. In no event will we or our affiliates be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential or special damages in connection with these Terms, the Site or the Products, whether or not such damages were foreseeable and even if we were advised that such damages were likely or possible.
- You acknowledge that this Clause 9 is an essential term between you and us relating to the provision of the Site and the Products to you.
- Your use of the Site and Products is governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
- We deal with information privacy in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the National Privacy Principles set out in the Privacy Act. We also comply with the Spam Act 2003 (Cth) which imposes restrictions on sending emails.
- This policy applies only to the Site and not to Third Party Links.
- Information is collected from you primarily to make it easier and more rewarding for you to use our services. Depending on the service you are accessing, you could be asked to provide information such as your name, email address or information about what you do. It is entirely your choice whether you wish to access the service and respond to these questions or not.
- We collect two types of information. The first type is anonymous information - that is, tracking information gathered as visitors navigate their way through the website such as which pages are visited, the length of time spent on each webpage etc. This information is collected for research purposes, is used in the aggregate (where possible), and remains anonymous.
- If you want to remain completely anonymous, you’re still free to take advantage of the huge amount of content available on our sites without registration. The vast majority of our site does NOT require visitors to complete a registration form or give us contact information (such as a name and email address) to visit.
- The more we know about our visitors the more value we can potentially offer them. Supplying such information is entirely voluntary. But if you don’t supply the information we require, we may be unable to provide you with services we make available to other visitors to our Site.
- The second type of information we collect is personal information. We will collect personal information such as your name, email address, or postal address, only when you provide it to us. With this information, we can provide a variety of personalised and enhanced services that are not available to anonymous users. We hope that you will find it beneficial to provide individually identifiable information about yourself to us because it will make our services more valuable to you.
- As the website is international, we will also monitor your connecting IP address to determine what country you are in and to deliver relevant site content for your country.
- We will only use the personal information you have chosen to provide us for the purpose for which you provided it. We will not use it for any other purpose without your consent.
- We also invoke a standard feature of browser software, called a "cookie," to assign each visitor a unique, random number. This cookie resides on your computer to identify which areas of our site users are visiting and doesn’t actually identify the visitor, just the computer that a visitor uses to access our site.
- Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we won’t know who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply. Our cookies can’t read unrelated data from your computer.
- This site contains Third Party Links. The establishment of a Third Party Link does not mean that we have approved a site, are endorsing a site, have reviewed its content, or are in any manner recommending a visit. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of linked sites.
Any enquiries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org